Situated in the scenic McHenry County in northeastern Illinois, Stade’s Farm and Market is a popular destination for pick-you-own or u-pick fruits and vegetables such as raspberries, tomatoes, raspberries, strawberries, and more.
Visiting this farm and market gives you a very friendly atmosphere. You can expect wonderful produce. Aside from picking and buying in-season fruits and veggies, you can also find a nice selection of homemade jams, canned salsa, and more. You will love the stores inside as they offer a lot of buying options for making delicious dishes, from appetizers to desserts. If you love apples, you can have a great time picking them at the farm’s apple orchard.
The staff are very helpful and inviting. So, your entire visit is enjoyable and filled with fun. Children will enjoy the play area.
- Drake Motel (3.41 mi)
- Baymont Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond (5.59 mi)
- WaterFront Hotel & Marina (2.96 mi)
- Best Western Plus Antioch Hotel & Suites (9.50 mi)
- Hampton Inn – McHenry (7.39 mi)
- Paisano’s on Broadway (4.85 mi)
- Midwest Breakfast Company (2.07 mi)
- Brunch Cafe – McHenry (6.27 mi)
- Riverside Bake Shop (4.71 mi)
Things To Do In Stade’s Farm and Market
Whether you love going solo or prefer having fun with family, this farm and market is a wonderful destination.
- Pick Option: Stade’s Farm and Market wants everyone to join them pick their fruits, vegetables, and flowers. U-pick is an enjoyable way to create memories with your loved ones. Besides, it’s a learning experience!
- Entertainment Area: The exciting activities at the farm and market do not stop in picking your own fruits and vegetables. You can also try the entertainment area. Children and adults will enjoy several different activities, such as zip lines, inflatable, corn maze, and a petting zoo.
- Fall Festival: Stade’s Farm and Market hosts a festival called “Shades of Autumn,” held throughout the fall season. The entire family can enjoy plenty of activities that can make the season exciting and fun-filled. There will be pumpkin cannon demonstrations, a maze, hayrides, and a pumpkin patch.
- Buying Options: Stade’s Farm and Market offers many gift items, canning supplies, freshly baked goodies, and pie fillings. You can also buy other items such as honey, eggs, soup mixes, gluten-free items, spices, and salsas. So, if you love cooking at home, these items ensure that you will end with mouthwatering dishes.
Create Family Memories with Stade’s Farm and Market!
Stade’s Farm and Market produces 2,200-acres of fresh fruits and veggies. You can harvest raspberries, peaches, blueberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, tomatoes, sweetcorn, potatoes, peppers, onions, sugar snap peas, zucchini, green beans, cucumbers, beet, broccoli, and more.
From gifts to specialty foods, you can have a large selection of items that you can purchase on the farm. Whether you want fruits and vegetables picking or enjoy the farm-related attractions, this destination offers lots of fun and great foods.
This information is provided by Excel Fire And Water Damage Restoration Services.
Are you a classic car guru? Do you love admiring all the vintage cars? You will not be disappointed when you visit Volo Auto Museum.